Friday, August 10, 2012

Introduction Post

Hello fellow classmates. This is my first endeavor into the world of blogging, but with that said I am really excited to be in this first graduate class on post colonial literature and theory. As for who I am, my name is Sean Weaver and this is will be the start of my Graduate career.  I attended Kutztown University for my Undergraduate degree in English, and in my course of studies I fell in love with post colonial literature and theory--I owe a big thanks to Dr. Clemens for helping me grow as a pc scholar.   Thus, I decided to pursue a Masters in English so that I can one day teach about a subject I am deeply passionate about.  I am no stranger to poco, but this will be the first class that I have taken that is about the history and development of  postcolonial studies. 

If you would like to learn more about who I am and why I am in this class I'd like to share my Senior Portfolio.  The link to it is http://kutztownstudent.wix.com/pcscholar.  There you will find copies of papers I have written on theory, as well as literature.  The reflection page will provide both who and why I am here. And the artifacts will provide examples of my first attempts to understand both theory and literature.

So there you have it, and hopefully you can understand who I am and why I have dedicated my time in understanding and studying the world of poco literature and theory. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! How the heck do I subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at my dash page for my blog I added your web page and it brings up a list of blogs im subscribed to maybe you do the same?

      Delete